2016-12-14 meeting minutes
- Treasurers report
- Officer/board transitions
- Announce poll for scheduling of the 2017 Yearly Meeting
- Nation of Makers - what have Jenett and Steve been up to? :-)
- Instructables contest - prize status
- Will Robot
- Michael Fisher
- $4050.92 in the bank.
- Gas bill is averaging $28 per month, electricity is averaging $213 per month this year (higher than usual, but ok since space is getting more use)
- We are paying for our own dumpster now, $35 per month
- No longer sharing any expenses with other tennants on this property, insulates us from the issues we've had there
- Bringing in slightly less than our monthly overhead cost, but still have plenty of cushion for now.
- The Board/Officers are changing this year. Voting will take place during the Yearly Meeting in 2017.
- Nathan and Steve Backs to work on the wood-shop area some in the coming weeks/months
- Constance volunteered to clean up and organize sections of the space, starting with the radio desk corner
- Doodle poll sent out for 2017 Yearly Meeting date and time
- Investigating the possibility of getting a storage shed. City will soon start construction in the creek area so parking cars or sheds near the fence is no longer viable.
- Search continues for a new space, Jenett estimates we have 1 to 1.5 years yet before the city kicks us out of this building.
- 3D printer: Donations need to be collected for the 3D printer fundraiser. More info on these pages: Makerfarm_12-Inch_Pegasus_3D_Printer / New_3d_Printer.
- Gavin applied for membership finally