If you are the last person to leave the space, or a public event has just ended, please take a minute and check the following:
- Please return any tools used to their proper place and clean up your work area
- Your projects are picked up and stowed in an appropriate area
- Please do a sweep of the building and check these things
- All exterior doors are shut and locked: there are 6 exterior doors (two open to the main building) and 2 garage doors
- Turn off any lights left on
- The woodworking area light is under the counter next to the sink.
- Turn off any tools like soldering irons left on
- If the Open sign is still on, turn it off
- Verify the main entrance door is set to lock (turn screw under the push bar)
- If there are any non-members left inside the space, escort them outside
- If the Bloominglabs sign is still hung on the dumpster, bring it inside
Additionally, we remind you: workbenches are NOT project storage. Put your project up in an appropriate storage area or take it with you.
We thank you for your effort, together we can make Bloominglabs a better place for everyone to use.