(Redirected from Entrance Protocol)
Complete these steps prior to every public event, including public hours.
Space Rangers are primarily responsible for completion of this Protocol and the Closing Protocol.
- Clean the bathroom.
- Ensure the toilet works.
- Ensure toilet paper resupply is within arm's reach of the toilet.
- Check paper towel level and, if low, ensure refill roll is visible and nearby.
- Sweep the floor, especially along walkways.
- Empty trash cans if over half-full.
- Clean dishes in kitchen sink and store out of sight.
- Ensure at least 10 File:RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY.pdf are on a clipboard with a working pen and sitting on a prominent table.
- If anything smells weird, set up floor fans to ventilate the room and open a window as well.
- Note exits and bathroom locations.
- Communicate these to all guests.