2015 Yearly Meeting
Revision as of 18:58, 28 December 2014 by Sdcharle
Agenda for the 2015 Annual Meeting which will be held on January 25th from 9am to 1pm.
- Come up with a plan for keeping the front area clean - first thing new people see when they step in the front door
- perhaps set up a system where items that have been sitting forever can be given 'expiration dates' (stickers in an easy to find area aka front desk)
- whatever we do, don't leave all incoming
junkstuff in the welcome area!
- also keep the front desk clean!
- Organize scrap pile in workshop, come up with plan to help keep this more organized in the future
- Member project storage shelving & totes - will help keep the boneyard separated from members projects so less confusion over what is hackable junk
- Dust collector - either purchase one or build one, we need to make it easier to contain wood dust
- Plastic sheets for metal working equipment to keep wood dust off (lathes, mill, welding equipment)
- Year in review 2014
- high points
- low points
- what worked?
- what didn't?
- 2015 Goals