2017 Yearly Meeting
Revision as of 11:33, 12 January 2017 by Sdcharle
Meeting will be held Saturday, February 11th, from 5pm-9pm.
- Get a pizza order figured out and funds collected, when we are ready to order just pull the lever
- 2016 Annual Report presented by the existing board
- Annual Report linked here
- Officer elections
Year in review 2016
- Member survey results
- What workshops did we have?
- Arduino and Motors
- 3D Printing
- Laser Cutter
- Arduino + Motors + 3D Printing + Laser Cutting as the 'Useless Machine' Series
- Welding Day
- Nation of Makers
- Trebuchet (great group project + we won the accuracy prize)
- Instructables Makerspace Contest (we achieved the 10+ Featured Instructables Prize level)
- Small laser engraver from MakeBlock procured as a prize
- Member exit survey responses
- Makevension 2016 - how did it go?
- Makevention 2017 - are we doing it again?
- Fundraising for our eventual move using Makevention?
- Keep an eye out for the next home of Bloominglabs
- Fundraising for our move (build-out to make our current location habitable was about $1500)
- Spring 2017 workshops
- Keep Rockin'