Difference between revisions of "Exit Protocol"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 15:27, 1 July 2017
If you are the last person to leave the space, please take a minute and check the following:
- That there are no fires. If there are, would you kindly put them out?
- That you have returned tools to their proper place and cleaned up your work area.
- That the door by the welding station, the garage door, and the front/main door are all locked.
- The door between the workshop and the meeting room is open.
- The thermostat is set to 60°f, if winter (thermostat is in the mud room in the workshop).
- The door between the workshop and the meeting room is closed.
- The AC is set to ~70°f and energy saver mode.
- That the laser/fan is powered off; and the vent is closed. (this is very important in winter, the laser tube has water in it)
- Turn the lights off.
- Make sure the door locks behind you.