[Bloominglabs-announce] Today's meeting

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:58:11 EST 2010

We will be having a open public meeting today at 7:00pm until 10:00pm. We
are making plans for "St. Nick Mini Workshops" in early December, and I'll
be bringing examples of some of the workshops I would like to see us hold.
These include molding soap, sewing beanbags and shopping bags, and making
pop-up cards. Bring your ideas for the workshops as well. Also, we will be
making plans to help with the robotics day at WonderLab in January. Plus,
we're always working on our ongoing projects. Come by and join us!

For members, please come at 6:30pm and we'll have our monthly members-only
meeting. Short and sweet like always.

See you tonight.

Jenett