[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs St. Nick's Workshops December 2nd

dosman at bloominglabs.org dosman at bloominglabs.org
Mon Nov 29 19:02:33 EST 2010

Hi everyone!
We've been hard at work preparing some fun holiday workshops for your
elvish pleasure. This Thursday (December 2nd) from 6:30pm to 10:00pm
we will have workshops available for anyone to make their own custom
gifts:

	• soap molding
		We can even make our own molds with our new vacuum former!
		Bring an object within the dimensions of 8"x6" and we can help you
make a plastic mold from it! (relief's will work best)
	• shopping bags
	• bean bags
	• popup cards and bows

$10 for adults, $5 for kids. Personalize your holiday gifts by making
them yourself!

See you Thursday!

-Bloominglabs