[Bloominglabs-announce] Sumobot throw-down

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Thu Oct 21 01:16:41 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
LVL1 has challenged several near-by hackerspaces to a sumobot contest
next Friday (10-29). We have one person making their own bot to enter
the contest, I'd like to make one with anyone else that wants to join
in. I was thinking of spending some time this coming Saturday
afternoon around 1pm to start working on something. Even if all it
does is use a vox chip to laugh at the opponent, that would be
something at least. Drop by the space if you are interested.

Sumo bot contest and rules: