[Bloominglabs-announce] General meeting tomorrow, 6:30pm until 10:00pm

Kevin Makice kevin at makice.net
Tue Sep 7 16:01:23 EDT 2010

I have some hardward for Bloominglabs, if you are interested.

1) We are getting back three iMacs (I believe) that had been given to a home-schooling tech experiment club. If any/all of them have some value to you, let me know.

2) I have three Chumby's courtesy Bloomingfoods courtesy Big Treetop. Their original purpose was to be a customer service kiosk for local businesses, but Christian Briggs' idea was ahead of it's time. These could be very fun to play with. Again, if you have interest, let me know.

I'll probably stick everything somewhere otherwise, until I've got more bandwidth to play with them.

Thanks,
Kevin