[Bloominglabs-announce] Vintage Computer Festival Midwest

Jay Sissom jsissom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:51:41 EDT 2010

Yes, and Vince Briel (who made the Altair replica) will be there with
Altair kits if you want to build one with his help.

I'd love to go to meet him in person, but I have a conflict so I can't make it.

Here is info on how to sign up for his workshop:

http://www.brielcomputers.com/wordpress/?p=536

Jay