[Bloominglabs-announce] Tonight's meeting

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:06:15 EDT 2011

So, tonight Joe and I will be going to the Get Involved Bloomington Expo at
the Bloomington Convention Center. We'll be there from 5pm until 8pm and
then we'll head to the space after that.

Several members are also going to the Bloomington Geek Dinner which is at
Max's Place at 6pm. If you want to go to that, make sure to RSVP as space is
limited.

I'm hoping someone will be at the space at 7pm to open up. If you are a
member and you are willing to be there at 7pm to unlock the door, would you

See you tonight!

Jenett