[Bloominglabs-announce] GeoCaching boxes for TEDxBloomington

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:41:12 EDT 2011

For TEDxBloomington, Kevin Makice has asked us to make six geocaching boxes.
His ideas is to have these boxes collect things from the visitors that he
can then use for his TEDx talk. He is raising money for this through
KickStarter and has earmarked $150 or $25 a piece for us to build these.

Please submit your ideas at
http://www.bloominglabs.org/index.php/GeoCaching_Boxes by April 8th. Good
ideas will be quick to build and cheap. We want any and all ideas. If you
need a wiki account, drop me an email and I'll get you one. Or just send me
your ideas through email and I'll add them for you.

Kevin gives us lots of lip service and this would be a great way to be part
of TEDxBloomington.

Jenett