[Bloominglabs-announce] [Bloominglabs-members] GeoCaching boxes for TEDxBloomington

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:08:16 EDT 2011

Hey Jenett,

That sounds great. I have a GPS shield, and I believe Nathan has a GPS unit
(not to speak for him, though), so I can get the guts to the reverse
geocache together and I'll bring that on Wednesday to work on, too.

I was also pondering the 'two boxes have to be close for the lock to open'
idea you had, and think likewise I can put together the internal electronics
for that and then look at the essential lock and box part.

So for now I'll take those and the cellphone/web piece, although anybody who
also wants to work on them is welcome to join in.  Interesting and creative
ideas people have about the boxes themselves, where to hide them, etc are
also welcome.

Let me know when you want to have a build party. I am out for part of Sunday
afternoon, though.

Thanks,
Steve