[Bloominglabs-announce] Intro to programming class

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:48:13 EST 2011

I've been considering offering an Intro to Programming course at the space.
It would be held one night a week for 2 1/2 hours for 15 weeks. We would
cover what would normally be covered in a Freshman Intro to Programming
course. Would people be interested in this? We could also tailor it so that
the first half covers the basics of programming while the second half
focuses on whatever the attendees would be interested in.

If you would be interested in such a course, would you drop me a note?
There will be a charge for the course for both members and non-members -
like $50 for the entire course. I'd also be interested in people's opinion
on whether or not that is too little or too much.

Thank in advance for the input.

Jenett