[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: Programming course

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Thu Dec 29 01:24:43 EST 2011

It's official! I'm offering an Intro to Computer Programming course at
Bloominglabs this spring meeting on Thursdays from 6pm until 8:30pm. The
course will mirror IU's calendar starting on January 12th and ending on
April 26th with no meeting on March 15th for spring break. The course will
be taught in C and a syllabus is attached (subject to minor changes). Cost
is a minimum of $50 for the 15 week long course (feel free to pay more if
you want!) and all proceeds will go to Bloominglabs. I also ask that you be
committed to attending every week and there will be assignments to work on
outside of class (but no exams!). Please send an email to
contact at bloominglabs.org if you are interested in attending and spread the
word.