[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: SOS (Save Our Solio)

Kevin Makice kevin at makice.net
Sat Feb 12 11:57:10 EST 2011

Hello, hardware gurus.

I have a friend who tried to replace a battery on an old Solio solar charger, but in the process of doing so dismantled too much of the device. In re-opening up the Solio, it looks like there are some severed wires that are supposed to connect two of the three solar petals to the charger. I **think** the device will currently work but only for the main panel, which makes it a bit slow and impractical.

She is looking for someone who might be able to replace the damaged wires and get it operational again. It's out of my wheelhouse, but I'm hoping someone in this group might be willing to take a look.

Thanks,
Kevin

Begin forwarded message: