[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: SOS (Save Our Solio)

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 15:09:55 EST 2011

We have public meetings every Wednesday at 7pm where anyone can stop by.
We've fixed things for people in the past and our happy to take a look at it
to see if we can help.

We won't be meeting at the Collaboration Room this Wednesday, but instead
are holding a workshop a 1061 S. Walnut behind Russian Recording. It's free
to stop by, and we'll be there from 7pm until 11pm. We'll have all the tools
we would need to take a look at the charger, so feel free to bring it on by.
We'll be back at the Collaboration Room the week after that.

If Wednesday don't work for you, I'm betting we could work something else
out. Just drop me a note.

Jenett