[Bloominglabs-announce] Tonight's meeting

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:32:35 EST 2011

We will be meeting tonight at the space at 6:30pm. I'll be bringing the
parts for the beetlebots that we will be making at the Wonderlab robot event
on January 22nd. If you are interested in volunteering for that event,
please come by and learn how this is going to go down. We will need
volunteers to cover two soldering stations during the 3-4 hours of the
event. That can either be two very dedicated volunteers, or many volunteers
just changing out over the course of the event. We are planning on soldering
together 10 beetlebots with the kids helping and there will be an arena for
them to run the bots around in. Good times!

See you tonight.

Jenett