[Bloominglabs-announce] Meeting tonight - start off at The Collaboration Room (7pm) - then move to the new space

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Wed Jul 6 10:21:04 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,
We managed to get about 75% of everything moved to the new space on Monday. We need to meet up at the old space to pack up whats left and move it to the new space. I'll have the trailer to pack up the workbenches, server racks, and anything else like the wheelchair. Then we'll head to the new space. If you can bring boxes please do, we need moar boxes!

Thanks!
-Nathan
http://www.bloominglabs.org