[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs prizes from the open house

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:42:20 EDT 2011

We held the prize drawings last night at our public meeting, and the winners
are:

Jeremiah Smith                 marshmallow gun
Judy and Ryan Shuey        water rocket kit
Ben Dalton                        Howtoons poster

If you are a winner, please contact me to arrange to receive your prize.

Also, if you are not on our announce list, you can sign up at:

By being on that list, you can keep up with our public meetings and find out
about future events.

Thanks to everyone - members and attendees - for making the open house a
huge success! A lot of fun was had by everyone!

Jenett Tillotson
Bloominglabs