[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs prizes from the open house

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:42:20 EDT 2011

We held the prize drawings last night at our public meeting, and the winners

Jeremiah Smith                 marshmallow gun
Judy and Ryan Shuey        water rocket kit
Ben Dalton                        Howtoons poster

If you are a winner, please contact me to arrange to receive your prize.

Also, if you are not on our announce list, you can sign up at:

By being on that list, you can keep up with our public meetings and find out
about future events.

Thanks to everyone - members and attendees - for making the open house a
huge success! A lot of fun was had by everyone!

Jenett Tillotson