[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: IU Summer Science Camp, July 10-22, 2011 (Networking Activity, Robot workshop, etc.) (fwd)

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:33:03 EDT 2011

A colleague of mine is looking for people to do a kids robotics workshop
June 28-29 in Gary, IN for about 30 middle school students. I'm out of town
those days, but I told him I'd hit up Bloominglabs to see if anyone was
interested. It's open as to what you would do with the kids. My colleague
has several Lego Mindstorms that could be used if you'd like, or you're
welcome to come up with your own project. Also, he can help pay for travel
expenses as well.

Feel free to contact him directly about this. His name is Kurt Seiffert and
his email is seiffert at iu.edu.

Thanks in advance!

Jenett