[Bloominglabs-announce] Hackerspace village at ILF

Mark Krenz mark at suso.org
Thu Mar 31 08:10:14 EDT 2011

  Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you to those that helped
setup and run the Hackerspace Village at Indiana Linux Fest. It made a
great addition to the event and we had several people praise it
specifically.  I had a few chances to look in the room and you had
several interesting things on display and great activities for
attendees. There were even a few people in there on Sunday. The two
that I know of ended up using the room to discuss Samba and LDAP.
I hope you have a chance to do this again next year.

 Also, I have one of the snap-on circuits that was left on the table
if anyone needs that back.

 Thanks,
 Mark