[Bloominglabs-announce] Meeting tonight 7pm-10pm

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed May 18 08:02:04 EDT 2011

A bunch of us are back in town - including me! - and tonight's meeting
should be a lot of fun. Plans still continue for the 4th of July. I'll be
talking about Ghostbusters costumes and making plans to have a workshop
about them. Steve is done with his reverse GPS box which hopefully Wonderlab
will sponsor as the "hide site". It should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you
there!

And if you are a member and haven't paid your dues yet, please bring them
tonight.

Jenett