[Bloominglabs-announce] Tonight's meeting

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:41:19 EST 2011

This is a reminder of our weekly public meeting tonight from 7pm until
10pm. Come by the space, work on your projects, help other work on theirs,
or just hang out.

Also, I'll be there at 6:30pm if any members would like to come by and talk
about business matters. I'll have a treasurer report.

If you are a member, please bring your dues. We have several members who
are behind in their dues. Please get your dues up to date. Bloominglabs is
counting on you!

See you tonight.

Jenett