[Bloominglabs-announce] December 6th St. Nick's Mini-workshops!

dosman at bloominglabs.org dosman at bloominglabs.org
Wed Nov 23 21:11:16 EST 2011

Come join us from 6:30 to 9pm on Tuesday, December 6th when Bloominglabs presents our Annual Holiday Mini-Workshops. The mini-workshops will consist of: touchscreen gloves, soap molding (make a mold of almost anything with our vacuum former - we have two of them now), shopping bag sewing, bean bag sewing, and making popup cards and bows. Or bring your own project to work on and collaborate. The cost is $10 for adults, $5 for kids. Personalize your holiday gifts by making them yourself!

http://www.bloominglabs.org

See you December 6th!

-Bloominglabs