[Bloominglabs-announce] slides from materials talk

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:10:08 EST 2011

Thanks so much to Will for having Catarina come to Bloominglabs and present
her talk on smart materials. She brought so many cool things with her. A
great time was had by all. Thanks so much to Catarina as well for sharing
her knowledge. Hopefully she'll come back this way again!

A copy of her slides are up on our wiki which can be found at:

http://bloominglabs.org/images/3/36/SmartMaterials.zip

If you weren't able to attend, you should at least look at her slides. I
know I was inspired to play with these materials. So many cool project
ideas!

Thanks again to Will and Catarina!

Jenett