[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: Volunteers for Celebrate Science Indiana Oct. 8th Indiana State Fair grounds (fwd)

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:28:35 EDT 2011

Indiana University has a booth at the Celebrate Science event on October
8th, and they are looking for volunteers. We would be able to wear our
Bloominglabs shirts and advertise Bloominglabs even though we are in the IU
booth. If you are interested in helping out, we would really appreciate it.
Just drop Kurt a note and tell him you are from Bloominglabs.

Thanks in advance!

Jenett