[Bloominglabs-announce] Lock picking at Bloominglabs Wednesday night (9-28)

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Tue Sep 27 23:58:00 EDT 2011

Hi all,
If you've been to the space this past month you've probably seen a crazy person working on lock stands and other contraptions this past month. A friend and I are hosting a lock picking village at DerbyCon (www.derbycon.com) this coming weekend. We've got a ton of gear and we need to do a test-run to shake the bugs out, we will have all our gear at Bloominglabs Wednesday evening. I'll have the "Rumble Challenge" setup and ready to do some test rounds (and shots! - it has a drinking game mode now :-). I hope to have "The Bomb" lock picking challenge operational too, but it may still be in assembly stage. Anyway, if you are interested in picking some locks along with our usual Bloominglabs meeting, stop on by!

Thanks,
-Nathan

http://www.bloominglabs.org
http://www.bloomingtonfools.org