[Bloominglabs-announce] Public meeting today at 7pm, members meeting at 6:30pm

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Wed Aug 22 09:10:16 EDT 2012

Tonight is our public meeting at 7pm. Everyone is welcome. Adam has a new
TIG welding rig to show off and you should check out the new mill if you
haven't already.

I will be there at 6:30pm to talk about any business people want to talk
about. The main thing I would like to discuss is a rearrangement of the
space. As we get more and more shop equipment, I'm thinking we should make
the big front room our hang out space and turn the big back room entirely
into a shop. If you are a member, come by at 6:30pm to discuss it.

See you tonight!

Jenett