[Bloominglabs-announce] This week at Bloominglabs: Raspberry Pi Night, Public Meeting, and Holiday Workshops

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:18:38 EST 2012

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder or notice of some things going on this week. Tuesday
night at 7pm is the Raspberry Pi meeting (every first Tuesday of the month).

Wednesday at 7pm is our weekly public meeting (as always).

Finally, Saturday from 1-4pm we're hosting the annual holiday workshops.
These have been fun in the past and we moved it to Saturday afternoon to be
a more kid and family friendly time. That's $5 for nonmembers and we'll
have soap molding (including the always popular making of molds) and other
projects.

Thanks and have a great week,
Steve