[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: Harmony Tech month

Craig Harvey craiginb at live.com
Tue Feb 14 14:30:16 EST 2012

You can sign me up.
Craig
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:13:55 -0500
From: jtillots at cogbots.com
To: bloominglabs-members at bloominglabs.org; bloominglabs-announce at bloominglabs.org
CC: pswanson at harmonyschool.org
Subject: [Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: Harmony Tech month

Paul Swanson from Harmony School has contacted us about helping high school students build theramins as part of his class curriculum. It's four 1 hour and 45 minute class during Thursday afternoons in March. Bloominglabs is certainly able to provide soldering irons, and other tools we have available, but would anyone be willing to donate some of their time? If so, please drop me and Paul a note. You can find information about the exact dates and time and the kits he is planning on building. Any other questions should be directed at Paul.

I think this sounds like a lot of fun, and I know I'll be volunteer for at least one (if not all) of these classes.
Jenett