[Bloominglabs-announce] non-profit space

Craig Harvey craiginb at live.com
Mon Jan 9 09:26:19 EST 2012

Greetings all, I stopped at The Warehouse on south Rogers today and talked to John Buehler who I am also cc'ing on this.  The Warehouse has space available (200k sqft) for non-profits and can provide very reasonable rates for qualifying organizations. We talked briefly about his plans for building a community workshop and a kid's club.  It sounded to me like we have a lot in common and that this is an opportunity that would serve BloomingLabs well to investigate. Regards,Craig