[Bloominglabs-announce] Fwd: THS Needs Your Help

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:34:19 EDT 2012

If you've ever wanted to try out a Chumby board, here's a chance to get one
cheap and help out the Tokyo hackerspace as a side effect. (scroll down)

Sent from a smartphone.

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Marcelo Rodrigues <marcelo.rodrigues at garagelab.com>
*Date:* June 26, 2012 1:28:47 PM EDT
*To:* Garrett deRosset <garrettderosset at gmail.com>
*Subject:* *Re: THS Needs Your Help*

Garret,

Count on GarageLab.
If you think our network can help to sell the boards, please post on our
blog.
We hope the Tokyo Hackerspace can find a good place.

Good luck!!

*Marcelo Rodrigues*

<http://www.garagelab.com>

<http://summit.oshwa.org/sponsor/>