[Bloominglabs-announce] [Bloominglabs-members] Fwd: Rube Goldberg day at WonderLab

Staci Radford-Vincent staci at wonderlab.org
Fri Jun 29 10:04:13 EDT 2012

Hello Bloominglabs members!
    Attached you will find the guidelines and resources for the Rube
Goldberg event at WL on September 15th.  Note that since you are invited
program partners, you will not need to pay museum admission on the day of
the program.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I¹m looking forward to
seeing what you all come up with!

--
Staci Radford-Vincent
Program and Outreach Manager

"I am among those who think that science has great beauty. A scientist in
his laboratory is not only a technician: he is also a child placed before
natural phenomena which impress him like a fairy tale."
                                            -Marie Curie (1867 - 1934)