[Bloominglabs-announce] Harmony Math/Science Expo tomorrow, Friday, March 30 at 12:30pm to 2:45pm

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Thu Mar 29 18:49:18 EDT 2012

Harmony School is having a Math/Science Expo tomorrow, Friday, March 30th
from 12:30pm to 2:45pm. They kids that just finished building the theremins
at Bloominglabs will be demonstrating them at the expo, I will be there
building speakers with the kids, and Nick will be bringing his bike power
generator for the kids to pedal.

If you would like to join us, drop me an email or just show up at Harmony
School tomorrow. We could at least use some hands to help with the speaker
building.

Jenett