[Bloominglabs-announce] Lots of stuff coming up

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:04:25 EDT 2012

Hi all,

There are lots of events coming up at Bloominglabs, so I wanted to send out
a friendly reminder. Please pass this info along to anybody you know who
might be interested.

Tomorrow (Tue Oct 2) is our monthly (first Tuesday of every month)
Raspberry Pi night. I'll be trying out the adafruit Occidentalis distro and
generally trying out hardware interfacing. Other members have been doing
interesting projects, too.

Wednesday is the public meeting (as is every Wednesday, 7pm-9pm (and often,
later))

Thursday is the first class in the Intro to Programming class. You can
still reserve a spot. It will cover all the programming fundamentals in C.

Next Tue Oct 9 is part I of the Arduino 2 part workshop. We'll be covering
the basics and experimenting with LEDs, buzzers, motors, photocells, and
more, plus covering some common pitfalls (so you won't fall in them). Spots
are still open, contact at bloominglabs.org to reserve one for you.

-Steve