[Bloominglabs-announce] Cheap VGA and DVI LCD's at the IU Warehouse

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Wed Oct 31 14:30:31 EDT 2012

Greetings!
I just thought I would share that IU Surplus is having a deal on VGA LCD's right now. 15" LCD's are $15, 19" are $50, and there are a number of $30 LCD's and other sizes for sale too. If you are the type to have a bunch of CRT's stashed in every corner of your house and basement (I know I am) now is the time to swap them out and save some space. Also the IU warehouse accepts credit cards now too.

http://document.indiana.edu/copy/Surplus.asp

Thanks,
-Nathan