[Bloominglabs-announce] EEG talk today at IU

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Mon Sep 24 08:57:49 EDT 2012

This Cognitive Science Colloquium is about EEG and should be of interest to
makers. I know I've talked to several people at Bloominglabs about EEG and
I know a couple of our members have their own EEG devices.

Plus, I'm travelling and can't go. This talk is open to the public, so go
and then tell me all about it!

Jenett