[Bloominglabs-announce] Public meeting tonight 7-10pm

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Wed Apr 10 16:19:15 EDT 2013

Greetings,

Please join us for another public meeting tonight. If you haven't been by Bloominglabs in a while please come check us out, we've grown significantly in the past 4 months. Give the MAME arcade cabinet a whirl, use our tools to make something very cool, and enjoy some chilled beverages with us. Also you can see where our laser cutter will go once it arrives!

Check out some recent photos at the space:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloominglabs

Also there are two events happening this Thursday (4-12) folks may be interested in checking out.

Robotics Open House, Indiana University (5pm-7pm):
http://www.nationalroboticsweek.org/events.php#_892974853

IU Makes lecture featuring one of our own, Will Byrd (5:30pm-7pm)!
http://www.iub.edu/~iumakes/events.html

Thanks!
-Nathan