[Bloominglabs-announce] Brainstorm session for decorating the 4th Street pedestrian bridge

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Tue Apr 16 12:38:20 EDT 2013

We will meet at Bloominglabs (3927 W. Roll Avenue) tonight, April 16, from
6pm until 10pm to come up with ideas and start building things for
decorating the 4th Street pedestrian bridge that goes from the Garage Art
parking garage to Fountain Square Mall. I'll have measurements and
properties of the bridge (like is it magnetic) to use as our starting
point. If there is any property of the bridge that you are interested in,
please drop me a note and I'll check it out.

See you tonight!

Jenett