[Bloominglabs-announce] Idea for the 4th Street pedestrian bridge

S Charlesworth mistasteve at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:33:27 EDT 2013

These are all pretty great ideas, do we have a rough estimate of what kind
of budget we have though? Might get kind of pricey once all the pieces are
together. Anyhow if there is going to be a Raspberry Pi in the mix maybe
you can do some OpenCV magic to get an idea of traffic density and such and
MIDI magic for the music...or trigger random samples from the BBC 'rural
sound effects' compilations....all kinds of possibilities....

Sent from a smartphone.