[Bloominglabs-announce] MOSSCon 2013

Altin Ukshini altin.ukshini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 22:13:36 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I'd like to keep this email very short - I just wanted to let you know that
the registration for MOSSCon 2013 is Open! The Early Bird discount is
available until May 9th.
For more info about MOSSCon, please visit:
http://www.mosscon.org(Schedule, sessions and speakers are all there).

Please help us spread the word!

Thanks,
Altin

About:
MOSSCon is a non-profit conference created to promote Free & Open Source
Software, facilitate networking of developers and users, and encourage the
adoption of open source software by businesses and organizations of all
sizes.
MOSSCon is a community driven conference; *"By the people, for the people"
as we like to say it, o*rganized for the first time in Kentucky by KYOSS
(Kentucky Open Source Software Society) and a group of enthusiasts who
share the same vision that the software should be Free and Open to the
community to develop and adapt it to their needs.
(more<http://www.mosscon.org/about>
)