[Bloominglabs-announce] St. Nick's workshop, December 14th, 10am-4pm, MCPL with Discardia!

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 00:25:25 EST 2013

Here's the blurb about the upcoming Discardia Bloominglabs Craftmania St.
Nick's Workshop Extravanganza! :)

Feel free to post it far and wide. I will be at the space this Wednesday
organizing a bunch of this with Austin. Discardia said they will advertise
it on the various city calendars.

Jenett

Discardia and Bloominglabs present:
Craftmania at St. Nick's Workshop
Saturday, Dec. 14th,10:00am-4:00pm
Monroe Co. Public Library, Room 1C
Free, All ages

Come join in the crafting fun! We will be molding soap, so bring something
to mold with the vacuum former. There will be sewing machines for making
hats and bags or whatever you come up with out of felt, fleece and other
recycled fabric. You can make pop-up holiday cards or woven wrapping paper
to add that personal touch to your gifts. You can also turn your own
pictures into mini refrigerator magnets - a great gift for family members.
Or feel free to bring your own projects to work on. Elves will be available
to assist. The more the merrier!  All ages welcome, but kids under 12 need
to be accompanied by a supervising adult.