[Bloominglabs-announce] Pizza and Senseless violence this Sunday!

Zach P zach at packetsniffers.org
Thu Feb 21 11:56:53 EST 2013

Hi everyone!

I am planning to be at the space Sunday around 1:30ish with some Pizza
and will be playing Open Arena against no one in particular. These
things are always more fun with other people so if you'd be interested
feel free to contact me or stop by. For more information on installing
and playing OpenArena check out openarena.ws.

Members and non members alike are invited! Kids welcome as long as
they can handle copious amounts of bloody giblets flying through the
air.

-Zach