[Bloominglabs-announce] Wonderlab soldering workshop, July 16th, 1pm-4pm

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Thu Jul 11 15:44:50 EDT 2013

This is a reminder about the Wonderlab soldering workshop, July 16th, from
1pm-4pm, at the University Elementary School. The address for the workshop
is:

1111 N Russell Rd, Bloomington, IN

We will be soldering together Drawdios! I will need several people to help
with this workshop. If you can come, that would be awesome.

See you Tuesday. Holler if you have any questions. And if you haven't told
me you are coming yet, please drop me a note.

Thanks!

Jenett