[Bloominglabs-announce] Makevention!

Jenett Tillotson jtillots at cogbots.com
Wed Jul 17 23:06:38 EDT 2013

It was pointed out that I haven't sent anything to the list about
Makevention! My bad...

Anyway, Bloominglabs is hosting a Maker faire - we're calling it
Makevention - on August 24th at the Convention Center in Bloomington. We
have about 20 local making groups who are going to be there plus a FIRST
Robotics competition. You can check it out more at
http://www.makevention.org/ The event is free for both attendees and
exhibitors. Booth space is free, but if you need to rent a table for your
booth, the Convention Center can rent you one for $10. If you bring your
own table, it's totally free!

We will have both inside and outside space. If you want to exhibit, there
is an exhibitor deadline of July 24. Other than that, I'll need help from
this list to advertise the event and get the word out. In the meantime,
check out the website and spread the word.

Jenett