[Bloominglabs-announce] Bloominglabs booths at Makevention

Austin Toombs austintoombs at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 19 08:53:17 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

To help us get set up for Makevention activities, Jenett and Dosman have
created a page on the wiki specifically for keeping track of the
Bloominglabs-related projects that will be set up in our 1,000 sq ft area.
http://www.bloominglabs.org/index.php/BloominglabsBooth
(also linked from the Makevention wiki page).

If you have any ideas for how you could help out at makevention, you can
either keep track of them on this page or you can email me about them! We
are currently looking for volunteers for several of the booths we know will
be there, like the vacuum former booth, the DIY speakers booth, and the
sales/donations booth. We are also looking for booth ideas from you! Do you
have anything you have built that you'd like to show off? Do you have
anything you can teach others in a short time frame to give them a little
taste of hacker/maker life at Bloominglabs? Let us know about them!

Hope you're all enjoying the heat,
Austin