[Bloominglabs-announce] I'm starting an on-going b-labs fundraiser

Heath Roush ha_roush at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:32:29 EDT 2013

I purchased some new furniture that is still in the box that originated from Walmart.com. Most of the items are items that people ordered and then never picked up. A couple are items that people received the wrong thing, so didn't take it. I am offering bloominglabs members a special deal: if you purchase a piece from me, I'll charge you 60% of Walmart.com's current price and then donate 10% of the retail price to Bloominglabs. If you are not a member or someone you know would like to buy something from me, the price is 75% and I'll donate 15% of the retail price.

 What do I have, you may ask? I have a little bit of everything: dressers, end tables, very nice computer armoires, chairs, a couple bed frames, a patio set (PPU), etc. Below is a website that I've started that contains everything I have (it's still in its infancy, so forgive the simplicity):

http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=17117:1:10574404253917

I'm hoping this will be an ongoing thing and can get new stuff every couple weeks. The person I get this from also gets shipments from amazon.com and some department stores, so he gets a bunch of everything, though he doesn't know exactly he's going to get on the truck. However, he does send out a spreadsheet of what he does get in and is available for purchase. Knowing this, if you don't find something you are looking for, let me know and I'll watch the new shipments. If you would like to be notified of when I get new shipments or would like to see what I can get, reply asking to be added to a mailing list (just a list of names I'll email) that I'll create for this purpose. You probably wouldn't receive more than 1 - 2 emails a week, if even that much.

This will most likely be the last email I will send to the group on this subject as I don't want to be spamming the general email list.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, etc.