[Bloominglabs-announce] Hackerspace Study

Joshua Wilcox joshua.m.wilcox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 17:35:25 EDT 2013

As a representative of another hackspace LVL1 I am interested in sharing this study. One of our sub groups Makers Ed is currently trying to promote hacking in the local school district. May I have your permission to share the details of this message with a group of elementary to highschool teachers who are currently trying to figure out a method of quantification for administrators and testing agencies.

Jmw

Sent from my iPhone